The match against Arna-Bjørnar kicks off at 15.00 and is played at Åsane Arena. Buy tickets for the match here, or watch the match live on BA.no.
– We want to use the match as best we can, and I hope to see again the things we have worked on in the training. Some players have left and some players have come in. So we want to test a little different combinations, says Brann coach Alexander Straus about Saturday’s training match.
Traveling to training camp
Berglind Thorvaldsdottir, Maria Brochmann and Ingrid Ryland all have minor injuries which means that they will not be seen in the squad against Arna-Bjørnar. The goal is to get them ready for training camp the following week.
Together with Rosenborg and Lillestrøm, the team sets course for Marbella, to match against the best teams from Sweden. The training camp is part of the preparations made before qualifying for the Champions League. Read more about the camp here
– It will be good to go to another climate, even though we thrive very well here in the rain, Straus says with a smile, and continues:
– We will meet very good opposition in Swedish BK Häcken and Hammarby. We have to get out of the comfort zone and get tested properly there. I think we will have to defend ourselves to a much greater extent than we are used to. So it will be exciting to see where we stand, and not least what we have to work on before the start of the season, he concludes.
The matches are played as follows:
- Monday 07.02, at 14.30: Fire VS Häcken
- Friday 11.02, at 16.30: Hammarby VS Brann
BA.no/Direktesport streams both matches.