Friday, January 28

– It would have been much worse if the house had been newly renovated before the fire

– We are happy that something so good came out of the dramatic event.

– We have the same basic attitude, preserving the old is most important. Modern, more practical solutions would change the overall impression.

Through careful restoration, the Swiss house from 1878 has been given a boost. Elisabeth Ording and Anders Grimenes enjoy the result.

Five years ago, the house was ignited by a charged laptop. When Anders Grimenes and his eldest son, Jens Åne, came home, the second floor was on fire. After 20 minutes, the fire brigade was at work, in time for them to save the house. This was possible thanks to the quality of the old, solid logs.

Read the whole case with subscription

Reference-www.aftenposten.no

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.