Wednesday, January 19

Four people were transported to the emergency room after a fire in Os

According to the 110 exchange, the fire broke out in a bathroom in the basement apartment just before midnight.

The fire has now been extinguished, but there was a lot of smoke from the apartment in the building. The fire must have occurred in a dryer.

A total of four people have been taken to the emergency room for a check due to the smoke.

According to the West Police District, this applies to a woman in her 20s and two children aged nine and six, respectively, all three of whom were in the apartment where the fire broke out.

In addition, a woman in her 60s living upstairs has also been sent for check-up at the emergency room.

(©NTB)

Reference-www.tv2.no

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *