Police are looking for a man in his 20s, who they fear has been kidnapped after a violent incident in Tolga on Sunday night.
The man in his 20s has still not been found. The incident of violence at the private address in Tolga in Østerdalen was reported to the police around 02.00 on Sunday night.
– We suspect that he is still deprived of his liberty, says police attorney Vibeke Stolp Ekeland in the Innlandet police district to VG.
– Do you have reason to believe that his life is in danger?
– For the sake of the investigation, we do not want to say anything concrete about it, she says.
The other two who were injured at the private address are not seriously injured.
– The other two are doing well according to the conditions, she says.
So far, no one has been charged in the case and the police do not have a clear identity of at least two suspects in the case.
– We have information that we work with on this.
– We have an idea of the motive and work based on several hypotheses. We almost have to get back to the details of that, she continues.
– Do you think the suspects are armed?
– There is no information we want to go out with at this time, the police attorney answers.