Wednesday, January 19

A person rescued from neighbors when houses began to burn

Police believe the neighbors saved the man’s life during a house fire in Flekkefjord on Sunday night.

Smoke divers outside the house where a man was rescued early Sunday morning, after it started burning.

FLEKKEFJORD: A man has been taken to hospital in Flekkefjord and hospitalized after a house in Flekkefjord started burning on Sunday night. The person in question is being investigated for smoke injuries, and according to the police, the man’s life was probably saved by active neighbors.

Read the whole case with subscription

Reference-www.aftenposten.no

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *