Hans-Erik Dyvik Husby’s manager Boye Nythun is in mourning after the client and friend died on Friday, 49 years old.
Manager Nythun had daily contact with Husby for the past six years, he says. The two became good friends during the six years they worked together.
– I do not want to go into the last time for the sake of his family. Instead, I will try to remember the good memories, and there are many of them.
When Nythun is to summarize who the deceased friend was, he points out how many different sides Husby had.
– He was so much more than a rock star. He could go from standing on stage as “Hank von Hell” and shouting “fuck you”, before he immediately afterwards told about the royal line in England, of which he was an expert.
Husby was very curious, says the friend.
– I have asked him countless times «why do you know this? ”, says the manager and laughs.
– Was open that he was having a hard time
Just like Alex Rosén, Nythun highlights Husby’s care and that he wanted to help others.
– He gave several lectures on how to get up again when it was heavy, says Nythun.
For Husby was open about his problems, says the manager.
– But he was better at helping others than helping himself.
Husby had a particularly difficult time in corona-shut-down Norway, says the manager.
– He was an entertainer. And for the last two years, he has not been able to do what he loves.
– So bright for 2022 and 2023
In the coming years, the plan was for the entertainer Husby to be allowed to stand on a stage again. Turboneger bassist Thomas Seltzer has already written that the band had planned to invite Husvik to a reunion in 2023.
In addition, there are other projects underway, according to manager Nythun:
– In January he was going on tour as «Hank von Hell». Then he should have a big theater production later in the year, which I can not go into detail about, says the manager.
– The best thing he knew was to entertain. He looked very bright on 2022 and 2023.