1 of 7
Six has become five after another singer had to throw off the mask – this time the Mermaid. Haddy Njie (42) is “very pregnant” and really relieved now.
– It has been fun to be so visible and so invisible at the same time. I really enjoyed myself with that, said a smiling Njie after revealing himself.
Njie admits to VG after the broadcast that it was special to crawl forward.
See all the dice rolls further down in the article – and participate in the Maskorama Prophet here.
– Yes, it was a bit overwhelming, because I have been so protected behind the mask.
It was also strange for the NRK celebrity to be surrounded by as many as she knows – and at the same time be in hiding.
– Those in production did not know that I was the Mermaid, she says.
– High heart rate and is breathless
In September, the news came that she and her husband Trond Giske were expecting children again. The 42-year-old explains that it has been a difficult pregnancy this time.
– Now I am very pregnant, have a high heart rate and am out of breath. It feels like I can barely get up. I have put on ten kilos and am a little relieved now in fact, she says about the exit.
– The contrast has been great between “Maskorama” and everyday life at home, where I wear loose trousers and a nursing bra. I only have tights and nursing bras under this costume as well, Haddy laughs.
– Nobody misses me
The TV celebrity does not think it has been difficult to keep the participation secret from the outside world.
– I do not have a very social life and am mostly with the family. No one misses me at parties on Saturdays or on social media. But some good friends have asked, and then it has been demanding to have to lie, she says.
Haddy Njie is an established singer. She has released albums and played in musicals. Why she smoked tonight, she will not wonder.
– The others are five incredibly good vocalists, she says.
– Santa too?
– Yes, Santa makes a show, Njie chuckles, and adds:
– It has been very fun to be with.
– Not good at celebrities
Marion Ravn (37) actually guessed that Haddy Njie was the Mermaid – and she guessed correctly last Saturday as well.
Haddy himself has no idea who the others are.
– I’m not that good at celebrities, so I say the same thing as Marion. Listen to her!
It was the Mermaid and Santa Claus who collected the fewest votes tonight, but Santa Claus is with us.
Music critic Tor Martin Bøe rolled the dice. VG’s readers have also given their verdict. Not least, everyone can still guess who is behind the costumes of the great Maskorama prophet.
(The article continues below the dice)
The Frog and the Lucky Pig have already had to leave the show, which involves singing, but which still does not claim to be a singing competition.
Updated on the hints? Check here
The secrecy is enormous. The participants do not know who else is competing. Nor does host Silje Nordnes have any idea who is hiding behind the masks.
Jenny Skavlan on speculation: – I sing like a crow
New Abid stunt?
Over 50 percent of those who have guessed in the Maskorama prophet in the last week, believe it is the former Minister of Culture who is hiding behind Santa Claus.
VGTV asked Raja what he thinks about the speculations. To this he replied: