– This is just so sad, writes Carina Dahl on Instagram.
– Uncle Hank, the memories live on! From the time you probably gave four speeches on my birthday because you always had so much on your mind, until you scared away worn-out boys from me and little sister by saying that it was “you who were Uncle Hank”!
TV 2 has tried to contact Dahl, but has not yet received an answer.
– I enter the stage tonight with you in my heart, she continues.
Author Alexia Bohwim says she is in shock.
– We have lost the biggest star we have had. And the most warm and intelligent. My thoughts go to his daughter and family, she writes in a text message to TV 2.
It is with great sadness that we must announce that Hans-Erik Dyvik Husby, also known as Hank von Hell, passed away on 19 November 2021, says Boye Nythun.
He was Husby’s manager until he passed away. Nythun is the spokesperson for the family.
– We ask everyone to show respect for the privacy of family and close friends in this difficult time, Nythun writes to TV 2.
Lillestrøm Sports Club says that they received the message with grief.
In recent years, Lillestrøm has been the artist’s home, and he has many times expressed great love for the city, the people and the Sports Club.
In 2016, Husby said that he had become a Lillestrøm supporter.
– Not least, we remember well this video he sent us two days after the relegation in 2019. At the home game against Strømsgodset on Saturday 27 November, we will honor “Hank” at Åråsen by playing some of his songs. Rest in peace, the club writes.
Artist Stephen Ackles writes that words become poor.
– Words are poor now, one is in a strange difficulty. You do not think so. This is just so infinitely sad. Thinking of other friends and family, writes Ackles on Facebook.